Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sweeties card Sketch August

I just love shell's card sketch this month I have made 3 cards and good intentions to do more.. as have a few more idea's running around this head of mine just haven't got around to sticking them on the paper yet..... the first one I made I was playing with some new stamps not sure I like it much but a good boy card for someone..........
the 2nd one I just love as it has a magnolia baby stamp and intentions of doing a boy card the same just haven't got around to it yet.... I also used kaiser and basic grey pp's, flowers and ribbon



The 3rd card so far is a wedding card using bits and pieces I have in my stash...

Hope you all give this months sketch a go and send them into shell info on the blog. There is a link on my sidebar.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin