Sunday, February 21, 2010

very Slack

I am I have been creating but just haven't taken pics or downloaded them that is until this morning..hehe!

First up are some DT work ... how cute are these images Deb will be stocking these in the very near future keep an eye out on my blog for the big opening on the 1st of March... so you can purchase some gorgeous stamps... these images are from wags and whiskers...


and another image from Deb a Whimsy reindeer how cute is he trying to catch the snowflake..

I have kindyglitzed his antlers and the snowdrops, flowersoft on the ground and watercoloured him up

pp is kaisercraft and sasslass borderstrip piece.....

This is a card I made for last weeks TGF farm fresh Friday challenge a vintage card.. I used the free image that was available on the TGF blog a few weeks ago... I have water coloured him in







No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin