Wednesday, March 3, 2010

more cards

I have been busy making cards still but I actually started a LO last night but will still have to finish that before I upload.. don't know how long that will take me.lol!Here is Charlotte pretty in pink, SU papers, flowers and brad..



Tilda having a dip while sitting on the bridgedeck, SU paper and sheer ribbon..



How cute is this hog and elephant, this is a digi stamp from Karen's Doodles she has the most gorgeous images will put the link in my sidebar later so you can go have a look.....


Here is charlotte again this time is red,black and yellow.. still using the basic grey paper still got more left of that paper so will get a few more cards from the 12X12 paper...
I still have a few magnolia atc's to show you I have to edit them first..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin