Sunday, April 18, 2010

cards and scraps

I made this card last night I used SU cardstock, MME dsp from a freebie stack on a card magazine, and a scrap of bbunny from my stash... the sarah kay image is watercoloured in using SU sage ink and a pink, and rust for the hair. I also used flowersoft and a grass stamp. and then I found a ribbon that match the colours perfectly..
with the scraps from that card I made this card I used a cc designs stamp available at Debscreations but I bought the digi version for now...
On the background cs I stamped flowers in a different shade of pink, again kiki is watercoloured in but not on WC paper this time it worked on coverboard I bought at officeworks but the colours do soak in quicker so you can't blend it as well as the wc paper..



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin