Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lotsa cards to share

Here's one I done some time last week using a Sarah Kay image and MME pp coloured in with distress ink (vintage photo) and SU for the skin I done this one the same night I think it's a Whiff of joy image and paper from the same pad with punchies flowers and other bits.

This is one I done last night using some new things I got to play with, that being flowersoft stamp and the ultrafine flowersoft and I think I like to use it more then the original fsoft and the dsp is from SU in the new mini catalogue..

Here is another photocard I finished off last night too..




and some more new stamps basic grey mini set ones......



I better go now and clear up the dinner dishes before I go and finish some more cards off tonight..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin