Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Queen of cards 1st challenge

Julie Hill is in charge of the 1st challenge for this competition over at Debs creations and I got a bit of a sneak peak seen as I'm on the DT and really loved to make these fabulous cards that have drawers ---the full instructions are with the challenge and they are easy to make so I hope you all give it a go... Using Magnolia stamps along with other brands..

We had a crop night at Kata's on Saturday so I done a LO and then I was working on this card and I put the finishing touches on it when I got home..

Now this one is for the real challenge as it has to contain a cc designs stamp I did grab some digi's but Deb stocks CC Designs stamps and if you ask nicely she might add these cuties to the next order as they do come in Rubbah!

I have also used BG dsp, paperchic dsp,BG little ladybird stamp, magnolia swing. and a few other bits...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Vicmbee your amazing, your cards are beautiful and you put so much work into them. I will be spending some time here browsing through your older posts to catch up on your creations. I'll be sure to keep up with you from here on. Thanks for stopping by my site, I'm working on getting my new line out so I've not had much time of late to just enjoying other peoples creations but I'm glad I found time for your site. =)
*Hugs*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin