Friday, September 17, 2010

My challenge is up ^^^^^^

Over at Debscreations for the 1st cybercrop.
It is to make a circle flip album
The theme for the cybercrop is Alice in Wonderland so I made an Ash in Wonderland and included photo's and images from Mo's Digital pencil and one TGF rabbit on the back cover.





A - Alice and Ashley (my niece)




S - "Sorry I'm late" white rabbit and Sam


C - Cheshire cat and my puss(the one that went missing a few months ago we now have another kitty)


M - Mad hatter and Michael (son) basic grey tea set stamps I heat embossed with white onto black cardstock


The album opened up

The back cover TGF rabbit from the wonderland set.

I have also used black bazzil, echo park life is good dsp all coloured up images with copics.

1 comment:

ann said...

Wow that is gorgeous !!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin