Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reveal #2 - Meet BOO & SNOOKIE

Day #2 reveal I would like you to meet Boo & Snookie the snail  from the Emerald Fairie collection of stamps exclusive to Debscreations available for sale as of the 10th of November.....
peak

Boo & Snookie in blue


Boo & Snookie in pink

How the name came about by Deb
"The 2nd in the Emerald Faeries Collection is super cute & is the first lil boy Faerie hee hee....

So I would love to introduce to you all....................................................

...............................BOO & SNOOKIE......................

Here is the lil story behind the naming of this stamp-: Boo & Snookie is named after my

youngest son, Brody. Brody's nickname within our family is Boo :) Where does Snookie come

from?- well many years ago I had a pet white rabbit whom I called Snookie- yes, i know this

stamp is that of a snail lol but I thought Snookie suited it hahaha!"

3 comments:

Deb Mitchell said...

Woozers Vic, I love both Boo & Snookie done in each the Pink & the Blue- what an awesome Idea! Gorgeous cards I might add hee hee

Hugz

Deb

DebiJ said...

How wonderful - a boy & a girl card...love them both...the brown is just beautiful on Snookie! How lovely to receive!

cabio's craft corner said...

It's so cool to see two different colors scheme for the same image. How fun to share and inspire others. Both cards are awesome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Blog Widget by LinkWithin