Saturday, January 1, 2011

Some of my last creations for 2010


I don't usually put my Layouts on this blog but I wanted to show you the cute stamps I included on these ones.. I have also put up a present I made for my DD and put in her christmas parcel (survival kit).

Samuel - I have used a TGF forest friend stamp coloured up with copics.. and looking at this LO now the bottom flower is annoying me and would move it down a bit to where the ribbon starts.... but mum now owns it so it will have to stay..


Using the cute Draggy from Spesch stamps and TH mask for the skulls

Mike and using the cute TGF owl stamp again coloured with copics again

my entry into the Hostess with the Mostest TGF challenge a box of chocies with tag.

The survival kit I revamped a box I bought from Go-Lo and made it pretty with a Magnolia stamp and Christina Re papers the spots are silver foil the reverse side of that paper is the black and white Tilda is on.. some bling, lace, and other bits and pieces.

Inside the survival kit


another view of the inside if you would like to know what is inside the kit just leave a comment and I shall put it on the blog....

Thanks for looking and I Hope you have a great 2011 and it is kind to you in everyway..
I shall be back later with more cards from 2010 I just took the pics so will need to download and edit first..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin