Saturday, February 19, 2011

New stamps

I've tried to be a good and not buy too many stamps so far this year but I couldn't resist Marcia's sale at the Stamp Spot the other day and here are the cutie's I picked up for a great price.. Marcia has sold the SS and the new owner will be taking over soon.

Bella's Ketto stamp, and MFT die cut rose is what she is sitting in how cute is she..

close up of my Ketto flower.. she is coloured up with copics and added kindy glitz to her wings

another little MFT cutie PI fairy girl... I stamped the sentiment on ribbon using stazon .. and have used Magnolia Doo Hickey die cuts as well

and my last goodie is a Sarah Kay image Adele eating an apple she is coloured in with copics

Speaking of Marcia she has some great candy on offer go check it out on her blog here 
Thanks for looking seeya next post xxx

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin