Monday, March 28, 2011

An Award - Thanks

Thank you so very much Grace...
I would like to thank Grace so very much for the honour and so glad she likes to pop over and visit my blog.. Grace is fairly new to blogging but you should go have a visit as she has the most gorgeous cards on her own blog....

RULES:

As a recipient of this kind award,

I am to pay it forward to 15 other bloggers

& share 7 things about myself as well as thank the sender.
 
7 Things about me
  1. I still live in my hometown where I was born.
  2. I am very shy. (my older sister used to do all my talking I didn't have to ask for anything as she done that too) ..
  3. I have 3 sisters which all scrap as well.
  4. Next month is my 21st wedding aniversary.. (I usually forget it until the week after when my memory comes back). lol!
  5. My younger sisters birthday is the day after mine only 12 yrs the age difference..
  6. I love cats ..
  7. I have way too much scrappy stuff and stamps I can't keep up with them all..


15 Bloggers I love to visit and wish to pass it on to :)
Marcia
 Deb
Kirsten
Cabio
Mazz
Viv
Renae
Lisa K
ScrapHappyKat
Pauly
Jacqui
Bec
Sammie
Mel

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Aww thanks Vicki ... appreciate it. I think #7 applies to lots of us!

x M

Blog Widget by LinkWithin