Monday, August 29, 2011

Mag & MIC

Here are my latest cards I finally brought some images from Make it Crafty, I love all the garden backgrounds and a heap of others ones as well.. I also got a couple new Magnolia's in the mail last week the nurse and Edwin playing soccer which I haven't inked up yet.. I have also coloured up some other images but have to make the cards to go with them now..I will post them on my blog when I have finished.


Make it Crafty images, Tulip garden  background and the new Mini Dracula coloured with copics,
 ribbon, pearls, pp ?


Nurse Tilda coloured with Copics and Heartfelt stamped flowers,
Doo Hickey die, spellbinder, ribbon, dcwv pp


1 comment:

Vicky said...

Two gorgeous cards hun...and so beautifully coloured too...

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin