Sunday, September 4, 2011

For Lyndall


How cute are these images they are from the lovely Cheryl's blog she is having a fundraiser to help out her friend that is battling cancer find out more on her blog and you can help out by buying some cute images I have bought 6 all up so here are the first 2 when I colour and make up the other cards I will post them on my blog as well..

The cute little dragon I loved her the moment I saw her. She is coloured in with copics.

A sweet little mermaid as well with a High Hopes background stamp.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

They are both so cute hunni...

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Cheryl said...

OMG these are GORGEOUS,what a fabulous job you have done with them!!! Would I be able to put these in the fundraiser gallery?
xx

usqureshi said...

God Gift her a creative ability but there is a suggestion for first gift card that color scheme is not attracting the viewer....

Membership Card Printing
Plastic Business Cards
Custom Gift Cards
Scratch Card

Blog Widget by LinkWithin