Sunday, January 8, 2012

Belated - Happy New Year

Hi all I hope you have had a great Christmas and a  good start to the New Year
 Mine hasn't been to bad so far apart from Mojo gone missing since cleaning and rearranging my craft room a bit after Jess had a sleepover in it over christmas.. but Kris Kringle was kind  and got me a gift certificate at my favourite store Bizzy Becs and so I got to go shopping online and here are a couple of the stamps I got with it..

Whimsy Stamps Spring Bringer and the die cut with happy Birthday I also got the stamps that go with it
 but the Happy Birthday  is from another set I have
  

Doggone-it is also a Whimsy stamp
 I coloured  both cards with copics.
I will enter these in Bizzy Becs store blog challenge which is anything goes this month..

1 comment:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

They are gorgeous, beautifully coloured and lovely colours, they give a warm and fuzzy feel!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Blog Widget by LinkWithin