Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Challenge - Creatalicious Challenge

This Months challenge at Creatalicious Challenges  is a sketch designed  by Bizzy Bec
This months sponsor is Sans Design
 and the prize is 5 digi images of the winners choice and a runner's up prize of 2 digi images.
Here is my DT card using the sketch but you don't need to make a card as any project is eligible to win so you could do a Layout or OTP project.. it's up to you.
 

Here is another card I made using the gorgeous Sans Design flowers as I first printed it out a bit large to fit on my 6x6 card the first time and I also used a sweetpea fairy stamp..

2 comments:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

your take on the sketch is just gorgeous Vic - I love your cards :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

They are beautiful Vicki!

Love
Maarit

Blog Widget by LinkWithin