Friday, November 16, 2012

Stampin Up - xmas decorations



Sorry I haven't posted for so long but I have done a few projects but haven't taken photo's here is some of what I've been doing.



2 cards using Stampin Up products

Punch art Santa

Decoration made with decoration die cuts, stamped and embossed stamp set that goes with the die cuts and Magnolia Doo Hickey is used in the centre with some Tulle.
   

Another stamped decoration

Another made with pattern paper

This one is made with punched out decoration, cheesecloth and the snowflake die cut in the centre

A few punch art elves I did find the pattern on the net somewhere but I did alter them a litttle bit from the one on the net

On Sunday we are having a Stampin' Up workshop so I've been busy making up samples of what we are making along with my local demonstrator we have plenty to keep us busy on Sunday as there is also a tag box.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin