Wednesday, June 1, 2011

KJ - Magnolia

Yesterday my sister called and asked me to whip up a couple of farewell cards for one of her bosses that is leaving luckily I had these 2 images already coloured up so it took me longer to look for the apple paper I knew I had in my stash somewhere than it did to make the cards.. it had to have an apple theme as she works for a apple packing shed..
KJ image.. cosmo dsp,

card 2 same KJ image and a big apple in the background cut out with the slice..

Tilda on paper from a DCWV stack of papers

Tilda and her pet doggie Magnolia stamps and doo hickey's, sizzix grass, dcwv paper
close up

whole card - a zig zag card I made from a tutorial off the High Hopes site..

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Youve been a busy chick .... Loving that I can finally stop past and leave some love.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin